There are several ways to help rescue dogs that take very little time and effort.
- You can serve as a contact for the shelter if a miniature Australian shepherd is brought in, through the members list is a great way to get the word out on dogs in need.
- Volunteer with MARS to help with transports or evaluations of the Mini’s in shelters, who knows our breed better than the breeders and supporters?
- Donate your used items in good shape, they can always use blankets, towels or collars. Another items shelters never have enough of are paper towels and metal food bowls.
- If you are involved in a club, have a raffle or fun event to support MARS.
- Also currently there is going to be a large on line raffle to support MARS, get crafty and get some great items out there to help these dogs!
Marla McCormick, President