Eligibility for registration of a litter encompasses Australian Shepherds having at least one parent registered with MASCA (one parent can be registered with ASCA, AKC, UKC or IMASC as an Australian Shepherd or Australian Shepherd of the miniature variety).
Eligibility for registration with an Individual Dog Registration (IDR) encompasses Australian Shepherds who are or whose parents are registered with MASCA, ASCA, AKC, UKC or IMASC as an Australian Shepherd or Australian Shepherd of the miniature variety. If the litter has been registered with MASCA, the litter registration generated form must be used.
Australian Shepherds who are or whose parents are registered with ASDR and/or NSDR and meeting the MASCA standards use the ASDR/NSDR application form.
In order to provide you most accurate, timely service possible, please try to avoid these errors.
- Common Errors on Applications
- Common Errors on Individual Registrations
- Common Errors on Litter Registrations
- MASCA Code of Ethics 2.5.15
- Membership Application – online Member Application PDF (2021)
- Individual Dog Registration (2021)
- Individual PEDIGREE form 1.2.16
- Acceptable Australian Shepherd Registries
- Application for Litter-Registration (2021)
- Application to Change Status
- Application to Change Name
- Application for Limited Eligibility Privilege (LEP)
- Application for Transfer of Ownership
- Lease Agreement
- Kennel Name Agreement
Breeder Listing Rules
Web sites listed must lead to Miniature Australian shepherds or Australian shepherds only, no other breed. The phrase; aka or formerly known as must not be in the text. (If you have another breed, the breed and registry needs to be clearly stated for each dog show on your web site.)
Forms for listing are in the forms section.
All information will be verified.
- Breeder Directory Listing Application (see updated Membership Application at the top)
- Application for BRB Status
MASCA Logo & Link
To link back to the MASCA website with the MASCA logo, insert this code in your html:
<a title="MASCA – Miniature Australian Shepherd Club of America" href="http://masca-online.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.masca-online.com/wp-content/uploads/masca-logo.png" /></a>
All payments made to MASCA must be paid in United States funds only. Out of country personal checks are acceptable; however, the words “PAYABLE IN U.S. FUNDS” must appear on the check, and International Money Orders must be negotiable in U.S. Funds.
If you wish to pay by PayPal or credit card:
- Contact the Treasurer at email@example.com with your registration requirements.
- You will receive an invoice showing the Invoice/Reference number and exact payment amount from the Treasurer.
- Enter the Reference # below and press the Pay Now button.
- In the next screen, enter the payment amount in the Item price field, along with your PayPal or credit card information.
- The Treasurer will let you know when your payment has processed.
- After your payment has processed, print a copy of your invoice. A copy of the PayPal invoice MUST accompany paperwork mailed to Treasurer. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL DELAY PROCESSING OF YOUR PAPERWORK until invoice IS received by Treasurer.
Schedule of Fees
Schedule of Fees
Individual (add $20 for non-members)
|over 24 Months||$35.00|
(add $20 for non-members)
|0-6 Months||$5.00 per puppy|
|7-12 Months||$5.00 per puppy, plus $25.00 premium|
|13-24 Months||$5.00 per puppy, plus $35.00 premium|
|over 24 Months||$5.00 per puppy, plus $50.00 premium|
|Transfer of Registration:||$15.00|
|Limited to Full:||$15.00|
|Kennel Name Registration:||$30.00||for 5 years|
|Kennel Name Renewal:||$20.00|
|Kennel Name add/delete/change:||$10.00|
|Kennel Name Duplicate Certificate:||$10.00|
|Initial Blue Ribbon Breeder:
Yearly BRB Renewal:
|Gr Ch Certificate:||$10.00|
|Herding Instinct:||$10.00||($10.00 additional if not MASCA registered)|